Friday, September 27, 2013

Press Gang Member

  So it's now official I've joined the Ranks of the Press Gang.  I've been having a blast these past few weeks and I can't wait to keep running more leagues and more tournaments.  Hopefully I'll get to try out my map based campaign I've been working on for so long.  


  Here we are already about to start week 3 of our Journeymen league the last week at the 15 pt level. Soon we'll be at 25! With a little bit of prep for week 6's 25 pt tournament! Remember starting at week 5 you can switch your caster for another faction caster! Not in the league come on by October 12th at 1:00!  

  Looking forward to another amazing Saturday at The Complex

  I have a wonderful wife who hasn't murdered me for taking over the living room this past month although I think I need to get it under control.  Also a few models I've been working on... Just because.

My 4x4 miniature gaming table folds up nicely...
My desk.... I know I need to organize again.
My needs to be worked on shelf
Defender coming along nicely
Strangewayes
Forsaken for friends army

No comments:

Post a Comment