Thursday, September 22, 2011

Over-Achievement League Day 1

   Ok so the league has kicked off and I faltered at the starting gate.  First day I planed on being up there relatively early unfortunately due to some work issues I ran about 45 minutes late leaving me waiting for a game.  After a little while I got a good 50pt pAsphyxious list in against Kaelyssa and her retribution.  It was a slug-fest with epic and terrible dice rolls on both sides. The game drew out until round 5 with both sides having 1 caster 1 jack and 1 solo.  Fortunes on the nightmare empire this day and Tartarus made short work of Narn and Erebus held up the Manticore while Asphyxious threw a boosted hell-fire at Kaelyssa and boosted damage roll landed with a 6 a 5 and a 3 this was more then enough since the canker-worm had picked at her the round before.

    In my first game I got 1 pt for a 50 pt win 1 pt for a game against retribution 2 pts for destroying 10 warrior models in a single round and 1 more for boxing an enemy caster with a spell.  So all in all game 1 gave me 5 pts.  Not too shabby however I'm going to have to step up my game in order to compete in this league as the more games you play the more points you can earn.  As far as I've heard play as many games as you can.  SO.... I think this Saturday there will be a little excursion to the Game of the Geeks for a few games small and large point value.

    All in all I am very excited for this league and it appears that at least on week one day one we had a very good turn out and I hope to catch you all there.  There is still time to get in and get playing hope to see you there facing the nightmare empire!  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment