Monday, September 5, 2011

The Great Cryxian Basing

   Well it's been an interesting few days off.  Saturday was fun out with some friends for some 40k with my Tau.  They are currently underway but on hiatus.  The models I want are hard to come by and their play style leaves me wanting.  Most games I only move the Piranha and Crisis suits, everything else stays put.  

   Any-who we had a 2500 pt game two on one Tau and Imperial Guard vs. Demons.  After six rounds we ended in a draw. Another pet peeve of mine.  Why must there be a dice roll off why not just play until there is a victor or time has expired.  The idea of a random ending to a game is irritating.  

   So as far as painting goes I started working on my Dystopian Wars, Blazing Sun, fleet and the the undertaking of a moron.  Basing my Cryx.  Ok for those of you who don't know me Cryx was my first miniature game army and until Friday the only army I have that has no basing done...  So I have a tournament Thursday and now that I know the basing I want, I want to have the list completed and based by then.  This is a lot of models and the basing I chose isn't exactly easy.  Lots of layers and drying.  

   For the time being this puts my commission on the back burner.  Not completely I still work on it when the base is drying but my table is a bit full at the moment.  Also got two Eldar Guardian Jet-Bikes, mostly painted one based going for a bike list.









No comments:

Post a Comment