Thursday, February 3, 2011

Table Metal

Welcome to my minatures blog about hobby gaming!

This will be for my enjoyment more than anything else. I play privateer press' Warmachine and Hordes most but I also play Games Workshop's Warhammer 40k and Fantasy. I dabble in wryd's Malifaux, and reaper minis for D&D.

This blog will be about gaming, how rules function as well as how games turn out. I do consider D&D 4th edition to be a minatures game like a real world WoW so these will be discussed as I am currently in one game as well as running one of my own.

I also do a number of hobby projects that may or may not be minatures realted. Painting projects you name it.

I am getting ready to head down to TempleCon to play TONs of Hordes on Warmachine. This year I've got Gators on the brain! Short on cash I have a decent size list but Kaya and my Circle will have to be used for the larger lists!

So read it or don't this is just for fun anyway! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment