Wednesday, November 6, 2013

League Wrapping Up

Sorry for my absence for the past few weeks I've been slightly under the weather.  With just two weeks left and our 35 pt Steamroller coming up November 16th I hope you all are getting your two lists ready.  Remember no duplicate characters in lists. Unfortunately the coins didn't come in.  I have a few surprises for our top winners.

Our Iron Kingdoms RPG demos have been pushed back to November 9th This Saturday!  Come on down give it a try!  The demo runs about a hour and a half so you don't need to waste your day away come by try it out see what you think. Also I'll be there along with the Journeymen League players who will be ready with their 35 pt lists!  Remember league players Free Lists field whatever you want!

Planning on running a Foodmachine event on December 14th and also for those interested planning a possible Fun Event with numerous different scenarios and goofy tables.  Registration will be that you bring one 10-20$ model wrapped and after or during the event we will draw numbers randomly so everyone will go home with a model!  I have a huge list of fun ideas!

I've had some interest in doing a Who's the Boss and was thinking maybe we might run one in January!  What better way to break up a Maine winter than by having a random caster for your Army!  For those of you who have never played in a Who's the Boss tournament I'll post the rules in the next few week but link it here for your reading pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment